Itinerary: Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng village – Vung Ha – Amazing cave – Hanoi
$176,00 $158,40 – Children: $88,00 $79,20
Garden Bay Cruise Halong offers genuinely life-enriching, unique and authentic Halong cruises. We combine the comfort of warm ancient wooden boat ambience with modern consolation, the convivial attentive service with the exclusive personal value added experience, the authentic touch of every Halong attractions and life with its majestic unique nature.
- Experience 2 days on Garden Bay Cruise Halong 4* with 10 cabins in total
- Join exciting activities on board : cave discovering, kayaking, tai chi, cooking show…
- Visit Bai Tu Long bay, Halong Bay, Vung Vieng village, Vung Ha and Amazing cave
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long – Halong (L, D)
07:45 – 08:15 Optional pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay
12:30 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on boat
12:45 Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
13:15 Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch while cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and into Ha Long Bay.
15:00 Explore Vung Vieng village and learn about life in Ha Long Bay communities.
16:00 Visit Vung Ha beach for kayaking, swimming, and relaxing in one of the Bay’s hidden coves.
17:00 Relax back at the boat as we cruise into the secluded Dong Tien Lake where the boat will anchor overnight.
17:30 Sunset party and happy hour on the sundeck.
18:00 Cooking class offering lessons in traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
19:30 Dinner will be served with Authentic Vietnamese Cuisines
21:00 Relax and enjoy the evening or choose from a variety of activities including board games and squid fishing.
23:00 End of program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
06:30 Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck.
07:15 Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Sung Sot Cave area.
8:00 Explore the Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most impressive of Halong Bay’s extensive cave system.
09:00 Return to the boat for check out.
10:00 Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck
10:45 Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over Lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation. .
16:30 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Cooking Class
- Entrance Fees
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person
- 02 bottles of water in room
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- 1 hour kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
What’s Not Included
- Tips and Beverages
- Optional services and etc
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi ( $10/pax)