Itinerary: Hanoi – Tuan Chau – Luon Cave – Soi Sim – Amazing Cave – Hanoi
$169,00 $143,65 – Children: $85,00 $72,25
Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Exciting activities (cave discovering – kayaking – swimming – cooking – Tai Chi)
- Interesting itinerary (Luon Cave – Soi Sim – Sung Sot Cave – Ba Hang)
- Superior cruises with 62 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L,D)
08.00 – 08.30 Optional pick-up service at hotel and start the scenic, 3,5 hour drive to Halong bay.
12.00 – 12.30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic followed by a short cruise briefing.
13.00 – 15.30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15.30 – 16.30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. Back to the V’Spirit Classic
16.30 – 17.30 Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong bay.
17.30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19.00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
06.30 – 07.00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07.30 – 08.30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08.30 – 09.30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot cave – the nicest cave in Halong bay.
09.30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09.30 – 10.30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10.00 – 11.30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00 – 12.30 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Trip finishes at around 16.30.
- Welcome Drinks
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Kayaking, cooking class
- Insurance on board
What’s Not Included
- Pickup service by shuttle bus ($10/pax )
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.