Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without an entry visa (valid for visit within 30 days). Those countries include: most ASEAN countries, Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland passport holders) are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days All other citizens are required to get an entry visa before departure (visa issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam.
– No visa required for travel less than 30 days: Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos.
– No visa required for travel less than 15 days: Citizens of Japan and South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland.
– No visa required for travel less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports
– No visa required for travel less than 60 days: Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
– No visa required for travel less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies
– No visa required for Japanese citizens who hold valid diplomatic or official passports